1. Develop and manage efficient and effective professional recruiters to support business expansion of the
Company in Asia, Europe and North America.
2. Directly responsible for recruitment of oversea positions of the Company.
3. Overall responsible for all aspects of employment management including but not limited to on board
registration, probation review, performance management and labor contract review etc. before the site
HR Managers are hired. 4. Report hiring status of oversea positions to management on a weekly base.
5. HR projects assigned by direct supervisor.
6. Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
1.Bachelors degree, major in Human Resource Management/Business Administration or equivalent.
2. About 5 years experience as HRM responsible for all Human Resource functions in big MNC.
3. Experience in recruitment of oversea positions preferred.
4. Familiar with EU/USA Labor Law preferred.
5. Excellent English in speaking, listening and writing.
6. Good Computer skills including World, Excel PowerPoint and so on.
7. Mature and active personality, highly initiative, be able to lead the team to improve and innovate, as well
as to overcome difficulties.
8. Willing to make decision and assume responsibility in Human Resources area.
9. Team Player in a dynamic, energetic and positively aggressive environment.