1. People Management
- Supervise & direct all mechanical maintenance activities and employees, contractors & subcontractors
- Support activities with use of problem solving techniques, root cause analysis, brainstorming, and team work
- Ability to ensure group is able to meet commitments and deadlines
- Implementing & maintaining Preventive & Predictive maintenance activities
- Maintaining all TS, ISO & OHSAS records related to mechanical maintenance
- Together with Electrical Maintenance Supervisor, implement & maintain Maintenance Excellence (TPM) system
- Working closely with Production and electrical maintenance to continuously improve production output & OEE
- Support production to implement quality improvements & error-proofing
- Demonstrate hands-on ability in area of responsibility - Competent in understanding mechanical drawings
- Able to effectively communicate with suppliers & vendors of machinery & parts
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics & pumps
- Conduct regular meetings with direct reports for communication purposes - Able to make decisions and prioritize
- Able to communicate and exchange ideas with peers in other Gates facilities, as well as capability to transfer knowledge
- Assist in development and control of Maintenance expense budget
- Assist to ensure environment & production levels are maintained
- To participate in training defined by the company and training to associates as required
- To participate in improvements projects and GPS initiative
2. Value Creation - Monitor replacement parts inventory and work orders - Monitoring MP2 system
3. Customer Satisfaction
- PM system > ensure correctness & completion
- Predictive maintenance > thermal imaging, oil analysis, transformers & gearboxes
- Minimizing machine downtime - MTBF - MTTR
- Maintenance Excellence Program - Supporting TS, ISO & OHSAS programs
- Ensure that safety goals for department are met
5. Other tasks assigned by department manager.
Technical/Professional Training & Qualification
1. Hard working and responsible.
2. Able to be trained as a good team leader.
1. Good mentality and good working attitude.
2. Self starter and able to work individually/independently.
1. University degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
2. Fluent in English ( Written and Speaking )
1. Competence in Auto CAD, MS Office Tools and MS Project.
2. Good Leadership and able to lead a team of engineers and technicians.
1. 7 years relevant working experiences.
2. Experience in Power supply and wiring system.